The Waterloo Public Library has re-opened with limited services in accordance with Provincial guidelines.
Masks continue to be required and customers should self-screen before coming to the library. More information about a COVID self-assessment can be found on the Region of Waterloo's website.
- Browse & borrow items in-person at all locations
- Hold pick-ups at all locations
- Virtual Programs & Events
- Book Bundles
- Personalized Reading Services for Kids, Families & Classrooms
- Interlibrary Loans
- AskUs Service
- Digital Library (available 24/7 from the comfort of your home)
- Virtual Local History help (contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment)
- Tech Connect
- Exterior return slots open 24/7 at all locations – hotspots, board games and borrowed program kits must be returned directly to staff